The National Foundation for Unemployment Compensation and Workers’ Compensation is hosting the 2020 National Unemployment Insurance Issues Conference May 27-29, 2020 at the JW Marriott Hotel in Downtown Indianapolis. Online Registration is now open. Simply select your registration option and click the REGISTER button.
2020 Unemployment Insurance Issues Conference
$ 230.00 – $ 5,200.00
2020 National UI Issues Conference
The National Foundation for Unemployment Compensation and Workers’ Compensation will host the 2020 National Unemployment Insurance Issues Conference May 27-29, 2020 JW Marriott Hotel in Indianapolis, IN. This year’s conference theme is “Racing to Excellence.”
UWC Member, Non-Member, Guest, Gold Sponsor, Silver Sponsor, Bronze Sponsor, Exhibitor
- “Gig Economy” changes in California (AB 5) and related state and federal legislation
- UI Automated System Developments and Impacts on Employers
- Paid Family Leave and UI Eligibility
- Identity Theft, Fraud and Overpayments
- State and Federal Employer Tax Status and Liability Issues
- Drug Testing and UI eligibility; Impact on Employers, Claimants and States
- UI 101 Basics
- Review of the Economy and Impact on Unemployment
- National Unemployment Insurance Program Update
- National Unemployment Insurance Legislative Update
- How to Improve State UI Trust Fund Solvency Before the Next Recession
- UI Claims Appeal Hearing Workshop
- State and Employer Information Exchange for Improved Administration
- Best Reemployment Eligibility Assessments (REA) and Reemployment Services
- Roundtable Discussion of Individual State UI Law and Policy Issues
- Issues with Confidential UI wage information
- Worker Misclassification - What Happens in an Audit?
- Integrity Best Practices, Benefit Overpayment Recovery and Collection
- Employer/Administrator/ Worker Advocate Roundtable
Start date: May 27, 2020
End date: May 29, 2020
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel, 10 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46204