The National Foundation for Unemployment Compensation and Workers’ Compensation is hosting the 2018 National Unemployment Insurance Issues Conference June 27-29, 2018 at the Sheraton Austin in Austin Texas. Online Registration is now open. Simply select your registration ticket and click Book Ticket.
2018 National UI Conference
$ 200.00 – $ 5,000.00
The National Foundation for Unemployment Compensation and Workers’ Compensation is hosting the 2018 National Unemployment Insurance Issues Conference June 27-29, 2018 at the Sheraton Austin in Austin Texas. Online Registration is now open.
The early bird conference registration deadline is May 26, 2018. Don’t delay, register online today!
Conference Registration Rates
Register by May 25 and save!
After May 25
(Includes Lunch and Receptions)
Registration fee includes Wednesday and Thursday receptions and complimentary copy of the Highlights of State Unemployment Compensation Laws 2018.
Hotel Accommodations Not Included in Registration Fee.
Reserve a room by June 2, 2018 to receive the conference rate of $182.50. The conference rate is also available pre and post conference for three days based on availability. You may also call 1-888-627-8349 to make hotel reservation. Please be sure to mention you are with “the 37th Annual National UI Issues Conference” to obtain the conference room rate. To book online, click here.
Conference sessions and workshops are conducted by national experts and participants from states across the country. The agenda for the 2018 conference will include sessions and workshops addressing:
- UI 101 Basics
- Review of the Economy and Impact on Unemployment
- National Unemployment Insurance Program Update
- National Unemployment Insurance Legislative Update
- Competing Visions of the Future of Unemployment Insurance
- Paid Family Leave and UI Eligibility
- How to Improve State UI Trust Fund Solvency Before the Next Recession
- How does pre and post-employment drug testing work? Who does it? How is it done? How can it work in UI administration?
- UI Claims Appeal Mock Hearing Workshop
- UI Automated System Developments and Impacts on Employers
- Roundtable Discussion of Individual State UI Law and Policy Issues
- Review of FUTA and SUTA Tax Status and Projections
- The Debate about Expanded Quarterly Wage Reports to Include Occupation Information
- Integrity Best Practices, Benefit Overpayment Recovery and Collection
- Reemployment Eligibility Assessments and Reemployment Services – Innovations
We invite you to join this national discussion, learn from experts, and become a UI Star in the Lone Star State! For more information you may contact Doug Holmes at email@example.com.
Member, Non-Member, Guest, Gold Sponsor, Silver Sponsor, Bronze Sponsor, Exhibitor
Start date: June 27, 2018
End date: June 29, 2018
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Sheraton Austin Hotel, 701 East 11th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (202) 223-8904